Friday, November 21, 2008

New Kit and a Thankful Sale

Finished another kit :) Finally getting back on track! Before I show you I am having a sale. I just hit my 6 months as a designer mark and it's almost Thanksgiving so I want to let the month go out with a bang! 40% off every product in my Pretty Scrappy store.
















and now my newest kit






























The papers in this kit are so yummy! You can get it at all my stores. (blinkie links are to your right)

Today is Fantastic Friday at SFS get 25% off the whole store.

Also don't forget about the Pretty Scrappy Contest you can win a free mega-kit. Read all about it in this post.

Freebie Time















Download

Come back this weekend for a Commercial Use Freebie

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Great qp...THX4S...

Ajila said...

Thank you so much for pretty QP. I love it. And I'm leaving YOU some love. {{{hugs}}}

Trish said...

This is SO Cute! thank You So Much for offeriing it!

Casey said...

Hi Rachael! I have a little surprise for you on my blog :) Come check it out: http://prettyscrappy.blogspot.com