Monday, December 8, 2008

Doggie Love plus a CU Freebie

If you follow by blog you know that when I say I am going to post something tomorrow it will be a few days lol. I always get sidetracked. So about that CU Freebie....

The Charity kit this month at Divine Digital is a great kit about animals all proceeds go to the ASPCA.















Here is a preview of my part. Lots more to see and you can buy it here.
















While doing this kit I made a fuzzy doggy ball and I have decided to give it to all of you in hopes that you will go take a look at the charity kit. (Hint Hint) The ball is in PSD format.
















Download

I really do swear to come back tomorrow with my Stuffed Stocking Reveal and a holiday freebie. I really mean it this time :)

1 comment:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Great doggy kit and for a great cause too. tyvm for the ball, I wish my Brandi would play with balls. she will go up to them and pick it up and then drops it again...lol