Monday, December 8, 2008

Doggie Love plus a CU Freebie

If you follow by blog you know that when I say I am going to post something tomorrow it will be a few days lol. I always get sidetracked. So about that CU Freebie....

The Charity kit this month at Divine Digital is a great kit about animals all proceeds go to the ASPCA.















Here is a preview of my part. Lots more to see and you can buy it here.
















While doing this kit I made a fuzzy doggy ball and I have decided to give it to all of you in hopes that you will go take a look at the charity kit. (Hint Hint) The ball is in PSD format.
















Download

I really do swear to come back tomorrow with my Stuffed Stocking Reveal and a holiday freebie. I really mean it this time :)

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Great doggy kit and for a great cause too. tyvm for the ball, I wish my Brandi would play with balls. she will go up to them and pick it up and then drops it again...lol

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).