Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Contest at Pretty Scrappy



















I am the Quick Page Team leader at Pretty Scrappy I would love to see you all join us! Lots of free kits and prizes :) Sign up and info can be found here .

I have to do a little shout out to Casey, the owner of Pretty Scrappy, she is the Designer of the Month for Jan! Her new kit is so amazing. Take a look...



















Just perfect for some kid layouts!

She also is doing a buy my store event right now, with a little bonus. You can win a chance to have access to her store all year long. It's just January so you have 11 more months of goodies! You can go buy it right here.



















Here is the link to her store.

I am working hard on all these mini-kits for collabs, charities and trains, but I do have a few kits up my sleeve that will be released soon :)
save

No comments: