Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hannah

I have had a new kit in stores for about a week now (been really busy). Anyway I made this one for my daughter Hannah. :)

Hannah






































and my crew's gorgeous quick pages (free with purchase until the 12th)




















This kit was perfect to scrap her pictures with, a little glam and a little laid back girl all mixed in.

Here are some of my favorite layouts with it

Loribear



















Wendy



















Cheri



















Lee



















Stephanie



















Ok so I like all of them but it would take an hour to add them all :) You can see the others to your left.

I entered a design contest this week at Funky Playground Designs. The first challenge was so much fun! You can still get the mini I made in the gallery.




















I have a sampler page for you from the Hannah QP set ( I made this one myself)




















Download

My Easter kit should be out tomorrow it's boy themed no pinks or purples :) See you then!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Love the kids at play kit! Wish I hadn't missed the DL. Let me know if I can buy a copy off you for a Teacher Appreciation scrapbook I'm making. awatson8@nc.rr.com
Thanks!
-Amy W.

clubiani said...

this is very beautiful! thanks so much for sharing!