Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hannah

I have had a new kit in stores for about a week now (been really busy). Anyway I made this one for my daughter Hannah. :)

Hannah






































and my crew's gorgeous quick pages (free with purchase until the 12th)




















This kit was perfect to scrap her pictures with, a little glam and a little laid back girl all mixed in.

Here are some of my favorite layouts with it

Loribear



















Wendy



















Cheri



















Lee



















Stephanie



















Ok so I like all of them but it would take an hour to add them all :) You can see the others to your left.

I entered a design contest this week at Funky Playground Designs. The first challenge was so much fun! You can still get the mini I made in the gallery.




















I have a sampler page for you from the Hannah QP set ( I made this one myself)




















Download

My Easter kit should be out tomorrow it's boy themed no pinks or purples :) See you then!

6 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Amy W. said...

Love the kids at play kit! Wish I hadn't missed the DL. Let me know if I can buy a copy off you for a Teacher Appreciation scrapbook I'm making. awatson8@nc.rr.com
Thanks!
-Amy W.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

clubiani said...

this is very beautiful! thanks so much for sharing!