Monday, May 11, 2009

So you want Secret Garden? and a freebie

Chaos still reigns LOL, but I did sneak away to post a freebie.

I'm getting a flood of emails about Secret Garden so I will be adding it to the store Thursday. with a coupon just for my blog readers :)

and here is a sneak peak for you (check back early next week)









before I get to that iamb you left me a message with no way to contact you. Please email me or leave a comment with your addy.

OK now for the freebie :)

A sample from the set I will be adding this week.


















Download

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Pam said...

What a cute page--perfect for my dgs! :)

Pam said...

OMG--how rude! I meant to thank you, too! :)

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this awesome page