Monday, May 11, 2009

So you want Secret Garden? and a freebie

Chaos still reigns LOL, but I did sneak away to post a freebie.

I'm getting a flood of emails about Secret Garden so I will be adding it to the store Thursday. with a coupon just for my blog readers :)

and here is a sneak peak for you (check back early next week)









before I get to that iamb you left me a message with no way to contact you. Please email me or leave a comment with your addy.

OK now for the freebie :)

A sample from the set I will be adding this week.


















Download

Enjoy!

6 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Pam said...

What a cute page--perfect for my dgs! :)

Pam said...

OMG--how rude! I meant to thank you, too! :)

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing this awesome page