Monday, September 8, 2008

A few things to say

Wow am I busy!! Some very exciting things going on behind the scenes (shhhh I will let you know soon).

I can tell you one exciting thing that is coming up soon. In honor of my son's seventh birthday we are going to do a birthday blog hop. Starting on Sept 14th here and continuing to my CT's blogs until we get back here on the 21st to celebrate my birthday with a huge sale and lots of other fun things.

So what else is going on..

Kelly (from my CT) has entered the SAS design contest. Go check her out and vote for her here. You can download her entry there too. This week's theme is Our Heroes.


















Teri has some quickpages made from my Backyard Summer kit on her blog. Go download them here. This is one of the previews.


















You know I gotta be forgetting something which I will remember at some point tonight. LOL I will be back soon with previews of my new kit and some freebies I dug up.

No comments: