Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Kit and Freebies

Woo-hoo I finally made it with a few freebies. Oh and a new kit. Yay !!!

Well its been up in the stores for a week and I am just now getting in here to show you. I did this kit for all those summer memories of the kids on vacation. Not the trip to the water park, but those fun things that happen at home. This kit is jam packed with loads of goodies. Here are the previews.

































You can get it at Pretty Scrappy, Scraphead and DSS

Here is a layout I did with it. The layout is for a white-space challenge so I didn't use to many of the fun elements.


















I also added a CU product to the store. I made my Emmy Alphas and Buttons from this and it was so easy.
















You can get it at Pretty Scrappy, Scraphead and DSS

That's all I have time for now, but I have some more freebies and a few layouts to show you so see you soon.

Download Removed

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Thank you for the cute pages.

Lois B said...

Hope all is well with you. I have been checking for the blog train to start - was supposed to be yesterday.

Deborah W said...

Just purchased your Epoxy Button-Maker at Pretty Scrappy. Love it! Thx for great work and especially for CU-OK! Deborah@webajeb.com

senovia said...

Oh that kit is SO cute!! I love the epoxies too! Awesome!