Monday, August 3, 2009

Wooo-hoooo Let's Party

I've now been designing for over a year! It's been a blast too so I thought I would share my happiness by having sales and contest all month long.

First I have my Get it All up for the month and you can win all my kits for a year!!!
 
 I only have it up at Pretty Scrappy cause its a lot of work to add all those zips LOL
I added a bundle package to all my stores for those that already own most of my kits.

It's at Gotta Pixel
then at Pretty Scrappy and Sunshine (when they are back up) its automatically done just add the 3 kits to your cart.
I have several contest, freebies and sales planned all month too so please keep checking back.

2 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Woohooo! My mom was just asking me how she could get that deal I got on all her stuff, and I told her it was long gone. Yippee! I blogged about you too. Hope you get lots of business!

Lori Decoite said...

Hey Racheal- hope you are having a good summer! Good luck with the sales ;)!!I miss you and the team!