Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 More Days to DSD

I thought I would show you a preview or two of some of the mini-kits I made for DSD. Are you all as excited about it as I am? This is my first one as a designer and the amount of work going on behind the scenes is amazing!

The first two are for the DST Treasure Hunt. One will be at Pretty Scrappy the other at Divine Digital. I love the colors in this kit! I am going to be hunting all day to get this huge collab.
































The next one is for a kit being given away at SFS. (More details soon)

















I will be posting lots of details of events happening at my stores on Friday. I am also planning a hunt of my own with 6 picture clues. If you find them all you will have the code for a $7.00 gift card for my kits.

Today's freebie is a mix of pages from a few different kits. Tomorrow I will have a few more pages and if I have time I believe I have a mini-kit somewhere. Then Friday I have an add-on and a whole set of QP's my team did with 2 Cute 2 Spook.
















Download Remove

No comments: