Thursday, October 23, 2008

Present 4 You :) and a new kit

Today is the first day on the count-down to DSD! I thought I would start it off right and show you my newest kit that is just perfect for the Handy Man (or woman) in your life.
















































You can get this kit at Pretty Scrappy and Scraphead

Here are some of the layouts my Creative Babes did

































































Don't those look fantastic! Thank you girls!

Alright one more thing before I get to you freebie.


Scraphead is having a Spooktacular Sale starting at Midnight with 70% off and going down 10% a day until Halloween. So make sure you stop by and get so really reduced kits.

Ok so now you want a freebie how about some Handy Man QuickPages?

















Download Removed


Make sure you come back tomorrow I have an add-on kit for you :)
save

7 comments:

lark said...

So neat. Thanks a lot for sharing our awesome talents with us.

Gargie said...

Thanks I love the colours of this kit

Mags said...

Wonderful quick pages! - Great colors! THX for sharing!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

PS - LOVE the look of your blog!! :)

The Nielsen Family said...

Thanks, these will also be perfect for my hubby and son working on the pinewood derby car.

Hifam said...

These are wonderful. Thank you so much! They will be perfect for our remodeling pictures.

Jody

Lisa said...

Love the kit Rachael! Thanks so much for sharing the great QP's!

Jan J said...

Love the kit and the QP's are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.