Sunday, October 26, 2008

5 More Days to DSD

Oops I skipped a day. Hubby and I had some unexpected no kid time and I had to take advantage of that, Totally slipped my mind to post :) Guess I can do two days at once.

Scraphead is still having its Spooktacular Sale today it is down to 50% you better take advantage while it last.


This little freebie was made during my new kit hitting stores tomorrow. :)















Download

Here are some more great freebies made with my Emmy kit.
















Download Removed


Love them and want to make more? Check out the Emmy kit available here.
















Come back tomorrow for more countdown to DSD.

3 comments:

CathQuillScrap said...

Thanks so much for the Emmy QP freebies... realy sweet.

Sue - Texas said...

These pages are awesome. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! I love the pumpkin!