Friday, February 13, 2009

Sales Sales and More Sales

It's almost Valentines day and I have everything on sale!!!

at Digital Candy $1 Sweet Sensations are back each Friday you can find kits for a buck! This weekend the sale runs though Sunday for Valentines day

Winter Wonderland and Space Cadet just a buck through Sunday

at Divine Digital Saturday Only $1.00 Day


Truly Thankful

2 Cute 2 Spook

Handy Man Bracket Album

Let's Party

Brown Felt Alpha

Emmy Button Pack

Rock

Flower Pack

and all the rest of my products are at least 25% off at Pretty Scrappy. Plus we are having a raffle type deal. Check it out

Here are a few more layouts by the crew (oh and my final announcement will be made tomorrow)

Deanna

Irene

Lee

Wendy

So how do you like the new blog???? I have decided to make Blog Wear with some of my kits and my first set is made with Family Matters. Of course mine is custom but some of what you see will be in the package I put up for sale.

Here is a little peak at the Digital Candy blog train coming your way tomorrow


and a little freebie for you from Lee

Download



6 comments:

..*scrafurple*.. said...

thanks! cute QP!

Anonymous said...

HI, your QP is very nice but the Link does not work!

Sledgin said...

The freebie is gorgeous and perfect for my sons photos, but the link doesn't work???

Eek! Please help?
Can you email me and let me know if it's just me or is it that it's not working?

Selena x

Rachael said...

It's all fixed

Alevtina said...

This kit is sooo cute.

guinan22 said...

Thank you for both of the Juicy Pop qp's. The links are for the same page, though.