Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogger must be mad and SALE

I have tried several times in the last two days to post with no success. I feel bad about that since I promised you freebies. Well I am here now and I come bearing several gifts.

First my last sale until my birthday so you better grab them now. I can't believe I'm doing it, it just seems a little nuts. Everything is 2.50 and under! New stuff, old stuff everything. Save up to 5.00 just on one kit!!! Sale ends Midnight Monday.

















Scraphead Pretty Scrappy DSS

Now we have 3 days worth of freebies all packed into today. 2 days left with a few pages and a big freebie that matches my new Emmy kit. Then on the first the blog hop starts this month we did an Autumn theme. I have seen a lot of the previews and it looks great!

Please give a big thank you to my CT for making these for you!
















Download Removed
















Download Removed
















Download Removed

See you tomorrow! (I am setting it up now so I wont run into any more problems)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the qp`s. The second set seems to be missing, I keep getting a file deleted page.