Thursday, August 7, 2008

Do you see what I see

Look up. See the slideshow? Watch and you might see something new :) In stores as soon as it gets looked over.

I have some layouts to show you and then if I can get it to work a freebie. First I have lost one CT member and gained three more.

Welcome Cheri, His and Helene :) 3 great scrappers. My whole CT is planning a surprise for you to start next month. Now the layouts.

Look what I did...



































Credits Rock Kit

By His


















Credits Sandy Daze

By Helene


































Credits Backyard Summer

By Bridget

















Credits Pocket Full of Posies

By Kelly

















Credits Pockets Full of Posies 1 and 2

















Credits Zoo Spirit

By Lori

















Credits Zoo Spirit

By Melonie


















Credits Zoo Spirit

















Credits Bright N Twirly

Great Job Girls :)

Guess your wondering about that freebie? See my two pages I made with Rock? I made those into quickpages go grab them here scroll towards the bottom or go under freebies and click on the pic to download :)

See you later!!

1 comment:

Gone Scrappin Designs - Lyndie said...

You've been tagged
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.