Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm a bad blogger

Ok so I'm a bad blogger. It never fails Alex starts school I get sick. He gets a little runny nose and I get a full blown well I'm not sure what I have, but it is bad. I have some things I need to catch you up on.

First I have split all of my big kits into paper and elements. Still working on Scraphead but Pretty Scrappy and DSS are finished.

Second I have two new products I am slowly uploading to the stores. One is a CU item the other a kit inspired by my niece. By the time I get them uploaded I might have another CU one finished.

There are some very exciting things going on here behind the scenes hopefully everything will work out and I will be able to tell you soon.

Not only have I been a bad blogger but I have been a bad CT member I should have posted this several days ago.

Sir Scrapalot has two new products and a coupon for you.


















Layout using his newest kit and a template from his CU Grab Bag 4


















and the coupon

















I will be back with some new releases in the next couple of days

No comments: