Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So much going on

First I accepted at a new store Digi Scrap Station! There are some great designers there so go check it out here.

Second the new collab is up at Pretty Scrappy it is called Fun at the Fair. Check it out here. This HUGE kit has over 100 papers and almost 200 unique elements! Only 5.99 for the month of August. Also Bonus brag book pages with purchase.


















I'm working on a BBQ kit and a CU project right now. Hopefully I will finish by the end of the week.

I know I am forgetting something....oh my challenges are up for this month. Same kit used as a freebie this month in most of them but there will be a special bonus for a lucky few near the end of the month.

Number Challenge at Pretty Scrappy- posting bonus Sandy Daze Alpha
Color Swatch for a LO at Scraphead- you scrap for pennies towards the store.
Color Challenge at DSS-posting bonus Bright and Twirly
Color Challenge at Creative Dreams- posting bonus Bright and Twirly

Those last two are the same just different places.

I have a few new CT members I will be posting about soon. :) Some really great gals so I hope you like them too.

Ok so you listened to my ramble now you should get a present. Don't worry I have one actually a few I am uploading now so check back later.

No comments: